Daewoo Power Products Sp. z o. o. pays great attention to the privacy of users of the www website.daewoo-power.com
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Personal data is any data relating to a living individual who may be identified on the basis of this data or on the basis of data and other information owned or likely to come into possession of our Company (or its representatives or service providers). In addition to factual information, this concept also includes any cases of expression of opinion about individuals, as well as an indication of the intention of the Company or another person in relation to the individual.
2. SUPPLIED GOODS AND SERVICES
· Information we collect through the web sites of the Company;
* Information we collect as part of our business;
* Information we collect in the process of manufacturing and selling Company products.
3. TYPES OF DATA RECEIVED
Many activities of the Company require us to obtain data for the implementation of services or commitments. In connection with each of these activities, the Company collects and processes the following personal Data about You:
* Information you provide to us. This category includes information that you provide to our company on your own. The list of types of personal information you may request is open and may include, but is not limited to:
- basic personal data (such as name, surname, position in the company, company name, e-mail address of the company, work phone number, address of the company, town, postal code, country);
* Information about you that we collect or generate. The list of such information is open and includes, among other things:
- documenting the history of contacts with the State, which will be used to service requests, to ensure the satisfaction of our customers from the services provided;
- data on actions related to the use of protected documents, such as changing permissions and approvals of documents and information relating to the individual who performed the action.
* Information obtained from other sources.
• Anonymous data
In addition to the above categories of personal data, our company also processes anonymous information and data that is not processed in relation to a particular individual.
4. HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
4.1 personal data may be stored and processed in the following ways and for the following purposes:
• in order to monitor and improve the quality of information provided on our websites;
* to ensure that they are user-friendly and prevent potential interference or cyberattacks;
• to evaluate Your application for open vacancies in our company if necessary;
• with the aim of attracting clients;
• to configure user accounts in the User Center;
* to monitor and statistically analyze current attacks on devices and systems, and to continuously configure solutions to protect devices and systems from current attacks;
• for a better understanding of the company's products or services and assistance in quickly and conveniently providing more information about the use of products and services;
• to communicate with You as part of providing services or transmitting information about our activities, our Company and products;
• for in-depth risk analysis;
* to understand your needs and interests;
• for business management and administration;
* to comply with and assess compliance with applicable laws, regulations and internal rules and procedures; or
* to administer and maintain the databases in which data is collected.
4.2 however, in all cases where we use personal information, we warrant that its use complies with applicable laws and regulations. Moreover, the provisions of current legislation and regulations allow us and require our Company to use personal data, for various reasons. These include, among others:
* the need to process data in order To fulfill the company's contractual obligations to our customers;
* cases where you have consented to the processing of data;
* the need to fulfill obligations arising from the current legislation and regulation;
* the need to process data to establish, exercise or protect the rights of the Company or for purposes not related to the activities of the court;
* situations where the use of your personal data in the manner described is essential to our legitimate business interests, such as:
- ability to effectively and efficiently manage and administer the Company's activities;
- ensuring compliance with internal rules and procedures;
- monitoring the use of the company's copyrighted materials;
- quick and easy access to information about our Company, its activities and products;
- offering optimal and up-to-date security solutions for mobile devices and information systems; and
- get more information about current network security threats to update our security solutions and bring them to market.
5. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES AND THIRD PARTIES
• our partner. This category may, for example, include our partners from whom the State or States-the company or organization purchased The company's products. Personal data will only be shared with business partners who are required by relevant agreements to comply with personal data protection obligations and relevant privacy and confidentiality laws;
• to the extent required by applicable law and regulations, for example, in cases where the obligation to disclose personal data arises from the need to fill any legal obligations (including compliance with tax reporting requirements and disclosure to authorities), or to establish, exercise or protect the rights of the Company;
6. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
6.1 Our Company has implemented measures aimed at ensuring the security of our information systems. Customer data is securely protected, taking into account the confidentiality of trusted data. Appropriate preventive measures (such as restricted access) are implemented in The company's computer systems. Physical access to places where personal data is collected or processed or stored is restricted only to authorized employees.
6.2 the Condition of work is compliance by our employees with all applicable laws, including the protection of personal data. Access to highly secure personal data is restricted only to employees who need it to perform their tasks.
6.3 if you contact one of our employees to obtain information about your data, you may be asked to provide some personal data. This type of protection is aimed at providing access to information only to You, or to persons authorized by you.
7. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The retention period of your personal information will vary and will be determined by the following criteria:
• the purpose for which the data is used, such as the duration of Your contract with our Company, in connection with which it is necessary to store your data for as long as necessary for the performance of the contract; and
* legal obligations-laws or regulations may specify the minimum period for which we must retain your personal data.
8. STATE LAW
8.1 in all of the above cases in which our Company collects, uses or stores your personal data, You have the following rights and in most cases you will be able to use them free of charge.
These laws include:
* the right to receive information relating to the processing of your personal data and access to personal data stored by the Company relating to the State;
* the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. It should, however, be borne in mind that, despite the withdrawal of consent, our Company may be further entitled to process your personal data, if there is another reason. For example, it may be necessary to store personal data in order to fulfill the obligations imposed by the law;
• in some cases, the right to receive certain data in a consistent widely used and machine readable format and / or requests to transfer this data to third parties or entities, if technically feasible. It should be borne in mind that the law only applies to personal data that has been transferred directly to our Company;
* the right to require the company to improve your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
* the right to request the deletion of personal data, in certain circumstances. Please be aware that there may be circumstances in which, despite your request to delete your personal data, our company may legally store them;
* the right to object or request that the Company restrict the processing of personal data in certain circumstances. As in the previous case, there may be circumstances in which, despite your objections or request to limit the processing of personal data by us, our company will be legally authorized to reject such a request; and
* the right to file a complaint with the competent authority for the protection of personal data if you believe that any of your rights have been violated by the Company.
* the right to provide the Company with instructions on the processing of personal data after Your death.
8.2 You may exercise the rights granted to You by contacting us using the email address specified in paragraph 9 below.
9. QUESTIONS AND DOUBTS
If you have any questions or concerns about the processing of personal data by the Company and this Policy, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org